Want to write for ProudBoy? We’d love to publish you. We consider anything on any topic, as long as the article is written from the perspective of a Western chauvinist or Proud Boy. You might want to write about:
– A story from your life
– Breaking news
– Opinion pieces
– Your opinions on a recent event
We do have some basic requirements. Take a look at the following guidelines before submitting a piece.
– Your article should be between 500 and 2,500 words.
– Include at least two related images with your article.
– Hyperlink words relating to important parts of your article, in place of referencing.
– If there’s a YouTube video relating to your article, include it!
– Proofread for spelling errors before you send your piece.
– Use written numbers (one, two) up to nine. Use numerals after 10.
– Include a photograph and short bio of yourself.
– Type your piece up in Google Docs. It’s just easier for everybody.
– Please do not submit articles you have published elsewhere, and please do not publish the same article outside of ProudBoy.
- Write what you know. It sounds cliche, but nobody wants to hear from someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
- Be funny. Put some jokes in there. We try to be lighthearted here at ProudBoy.
- Hyperbole is preferred.
Here are some articles we think you should study before submitting:
Send articles to [email protected] with the subject ‘SUBMISSION: [your title]’.
We look forward to reading what you have to say!
Editor-in-Chief, ProudBoy Magazine